2014 Walk in the Park
Benefiting Children with Dyslexia and Other Language-Based Learning Differences.
- WHO: We invite YOU to join the Park Academy family to learn more about us and our mission.
- WHAT: 5k Walk, followed by a BBQ lunch and live entertainment, plus a Walk in the Park t-shirt - all for just $12!
- WHY: 1 in 7 people have dyslexia. Park Academy believes that if students aren't learning the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.
- WHERE: Park Academy, 17600 Pacific Highway, Marylhurst, OR, 97036 - Behind the Marylhurst University Campus. The Walk will start at the school, travel along Old River Road to George Rogers Park, and back.
- WHEN: Saturday, May 17, 2014. Registration is at 9:00am - Walk begins at 10:00am
At Park Academy, students receive the specialized instruction they need to excel academically and become responsible citizens and community leaders. Your support of the Walk In The Park ensures that students, regardless of socioeconomic status, will be able to attend Park Academy and have access to educational programs that would otherwise not be available to them.